» San Jose » San Jose » San Jose
108 reviews (4.91)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 2 hours
Departs: San Jose, San Jose
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
You will absolutely love San José after this experience. Guided by young biologists you will discover nature hiding in the middle of Costa Rica's largest city. You will get to experience with all your senses, wildlife you wouldn't have imagined existed minutes away from downtown. We are an organization called Oropopo Experience, looking to change the way tourism is done in Costa Rica while supporting young scientists, researchers, and local entrepreneurs.
** From May to November we recommend booking the morning slot, however, afternoons are also great.
• The only San Jose walking nature tour.
• Explore one of the last green patches inside the city on foot with a local biologist.
• See, smell, taste, touch, and listen to nature.
• Find colorful birds, edible plants, and a wild sloth population.
• A percentage of the earnings goes to Funga Conservation, a non-profit foundation.
• Small-group tour with a maximum of 7 people ensures an intimate experience
All Fees and Taxes
Local English speaking guide
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
2 hours • Admission Ticket Included
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 San Jose Travel Guide