» San Jose » San Jose » San Jose
25 reviews (4.92)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Departs: San Jose, San Jose
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
We love to run this Experience since it feels like taking firends on a road trip filled with tradition and symbols that are characteristic of the costarican Culture: Volcanoes, Prehispanic cultures, Coffee, and Religion.
Our guides are highly knowledgeable and will make you feel like family. We are constantly checking the weather and your interests to make this tour better fit your mood. So some stops can be added or removed depending on your choices, however, we don´t want to give too many spoilers ;)
• The only Full-Day Cartago Province Tour that combines Nature, Culture and Archaeological Sites.
• Discover the details of the dwarf forest at Irazu Volcano Crater, one of the most threatened ecosystems in the world.
• Stop as much you want for taking great landscape photos
• Taste the most traditional costarican cheese
• A percentage of the earnings goes to Funga Conservation, a non-profit foundation.
• Small-group tour with a maximum of 4 people ensures an intimate experience
Guayabo National Park Entrance Fee (adults 6$; kids 6$)
Irazú National Park Entrance Fee (adults $17; kids $6)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
60 minutes • Admission Ticket Not Included
30 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
1 hours • Admission Ticket Not Included
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 San Jose Travel Guide