» San Jose » San Jose » San Jose
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 13 hours
Departs: San Jose, San Jose
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
• Created in 1972, the Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve is one of the most famous in the world.
• In 2007, it was chosen as one Costa Rica’s 7 Wonders.
• In this forest we can find four ecological “Live Zones” that harbor different ecosystems for hundreds of species of mammals, birds, butterflies, amphibians, reptiles, insects and arachnids; a variety of mosses, vines, other plants, and typical trees of the Cloud Forest.
• Visit the Golden Toad’s unique habitat; see birds like the resplendent quetzal (the most beautiful bird of the Americas), the three-wattled Bell Bird, and the Black Faced Solitaire.
• Trees like Strangler Figs, Avocados, and Cecropias as well as epiphytes like Bromeliads, Orchids, and Mosses are common. A wide array of insects, mammals, and reptiles can also be spotted.
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
13 hours • Admission Ticket Free
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 San Jose Travel Guide